The Chatswood Public School Canteen is open five days a week for morning tea and lunch. It is run by a parent committee and is staffed by a manager and parent volunteers. A range of healthy lunches and snacks are provided.
Lunch and Recess are ordered from the school canteen by using our online system, School24. They are delivered to the classrooms prior to the lunch bell at 12:40pm.
To start ordering on line you will need to register with the operator of system:
Chatswood PS registration number is 2527963
Follow the instructions and set up an account. Please note that eftpos is not available.
Deposit required funds
To put funds in your account, log into your School 24 account and follow these instructions:
1. Select “Top-up” from the main menu.
2. Select “Pay using credit card”. You can use Visa or Mastercard.
3. Select your top-up amount from the drop-down menu. The minimum is $10.
4. Follow the instructions on the page to pay by credit card.
5. Funds will be topped up in your account to use straight away.
Please note: A bank fee surcharge of 1.5% + 30cents applies. This surcharge is to cover the costs associated with accepting these cards and is not a fee from School24 or the canteen.
Frequently Asked Questions