The Uniform Shop is now located in the former SNAP PRINTING BUILDING ON Ground Floor, 688 PACIFIC HIGHWAY, ADJACENT TO THE SCHOOL STAFF CARPARK. (Please follow the signs and go around the walkway at the side of the building, near the ramp to the carpark and you will see a white door to your left along that walkway to enter the Ground Floor of that building where the shop is)
Regular Opening Hours During School Term
- Tuesdays 8am – 12.00pm
- Wednesdays 8am – 11.00am, 2-3.30pm
- Terms of Payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard and EFTPOS
At busy times of the year, please see the booking calendar for specific days and time slots. Any changes in days or hours will be notified in the weekly School Newsletter or on the school notice boards.
Chatswood Public School in-store purchases, Full uniform fittings, Booking Appointments and Online Uniform Shop
From the beginning of Term 1 2016, purchases can be made online at the Chatswood Public School Online Uniform Shop or in-store.
In Store Purchases
In-store purchases NOT requiring an appointment are ONLY for purchases of 3 ITEMS OR LESS that do not require any trying/fitting or if sizing is known. All other purchases require an appointment.
Terms of Payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard and EFTPOS.
Receipt of purchases in-store can now be emailed to a requested email address at the end of a sale for record keeping. A customer account can also be set up during the sale (this will only need to be done once initially) and enjoy the convenience of having your details saved for faster shopping and managing your online order and sales history. This sales history also makes exchanges and refunds easier without having to find/produce the printed receipt. Please refer to the full copy of our returns policy which is located at https://chatswoodpublicpandc.org.au/shop/policies
Full Uniform fittings require an appointment. Purchases can be finalised on the same day or purchased through the online shop. The appointment takes approximately 20-30 minutes with a dedicated staff member. This is to assist parents with the items that are needed for the relevant school year and appropriate sizing of clothing and to help answer any questions that the parents may have with uniforms and/or essential items for the school year. Refer to Measurement and Size Guide for appropriate sizing.
Appointments can be made using the booking calendar. The booking calendar can be accessed at https://chatswoodpublicpandc.org.au/shop/fitting-booking/ or made directly at the shop.
Online Uniform Shop
Save time waiting in line by shopping on-line at the Online Uniform Shop which is open 24/7 at :
Terms of Payment: Visa or MasterCard only.
When you order online, we strive to ensure that your experience is quick, easy and secure. Orders made online are to be collected from the Uniform Shop without the need for an appointment. A valid form of photo ID MUST be presented when you or your authorized delegate collects the order.
- Please wait for a confirmation email that states “Order Completed – Ready for collection” before heading to the Uniform Shop, as we need to get your purchase ready for collection.
- A form of photo identification which matches the person who placed the order will need to be presented before we can hand over the fully paid items unless otherwise specified in the order. We do this to ensure all orders collected are secure.
- If you need someone else to collect on your behalf, please ensure you specify the person to collect in your order (under “Additional Information – Order Notes” in the “Checkout” page) or an authorization letter with a copy of the tax invoice must be presented at collection before we release the items.
- All items must be collected within 4 weeks of the “order completed and ready for collection” email is sent.
The first 2-3 weeks of any School Term are very busy times at the Uniform Shop. We will endeavour to serve everyone in a timely manner, hence it is very important that everyone is clear with the policies and procedures with in-store purchases. We appreciate that this is a busy time and that this may result in some inconvenience and we thank you for your patience. Please book in your appointments early to avoid disappointments and long waiting times.