This page will contain all the latest links relating to our campaign for a better school for our teachers, kids and the greater community.
The P&C President Andrea Austin and P&C Vice President Joe Grundy are representing the Parent community. The Project Reference Group (planning committee) meet regularly and we are very excited about moving education forward into the 21st century.
We will publish highlights here on the website but the best place to find out more information is through our P&C meetings and our school newsletter.
- September 2018, the Department of Education held community information sessions at both the High School and Public School.
- In July 2018 the Department of Education submitted documents to the NSW government
- 18/9/2019 - Schools Infrastructure September Update -Recently, the NSW Government announced their decision to backflip on the proposed Chatswood Education Precinct.The P and C has has reviewed the new proposal and has raised numerous concerns which will form part of our next stage of engagement. We have formulated a media release which is being published to the media.
- 25/9/2019 - P and C Media Release - P&C very disappointed at Government's backflip on Chatswood Education Precinct - Media Statement
- Contacts - to express your concerns
- Action page - coming shortly